Some exciting new themes coming up starting tomorrow. I’ve been hiding a secret
☀️☀️ WAKE UP its WEDNESDAY ☀️☀️
The more vulnerable you allow yourself to be, the more attractive you are. When you have your mask on people energetically feel that you are not being authentic & so energetically they don’t trust you.
Each & every day the scales are balancing towards good feelings or bad feelings. Tip the scales towards good feelings by consciously smiling, not gossiping, listening to music. Anything that makes you feel good & doesn’t harm others. You will attract only good things into your life by tipping the scales to good feelings.
Good morning, have a great day 👋
On the mountain unexpected situations may arise. In those moments when they do just ask yourself the question. “What needs to be done now?” Keep in mind that it’s always about what’s next never about “poor me”. There’s no time for self pity, there’s no payoff in that! Attitude, action & commitment . Do whatever needs to be done. Help someone else or ask for help from someone. Do not be distracted from achieving success in your endeavours by challenges. See them as lessons, learn from them and go forward.
Everyone wants to feel good in their swimwear. No matter what your size, age and shape. We all gain a bit of self confidence when we prepare ourselves for the Summer season on the beach.
The best way to prepare is to eat well and start early. When do you start? I believe Winter is the best time to get started on our Summer body and Winter is now only days away here in Australia.
EAT WELL DON’T DIET
Developing a healthy relationship with food means understanding how you can enjoy delicious food and stay in control of your weight. Forget about so called good or bad foods, its about learning how all foods can be enjoyed, in moderation, as part of your healthy, and of course balanced diet.
HERE ARE SOME TOP TIPS FOR SUCCESS
- Get organised – Prepare for the coming week by making the week’s shopping list before you go shopping. Decide what meals you would like to enjoy to help you create your Summer body and jot down what you’ll need on the list.
- Stay hydrated – Be very vigilant to keep up your water intake, approximately 1.5 – 2 litres per day. If you’re like me and are not a fan of plain water you can switch it up and have sparkling, or soda water perhaps with a squeeze of lime or lemon juice in it. Water is needed to help the body’s cells function and get rid of waste.
- Remember to eat regularly and eat enough of the healthy foods. Your body needs nutrition. Skipping meals or eating tiny amounts will just leave you feeling hungry and cranky. Eventually you feel deprived and give up.
- Eat three portioned meals per day plus three snacks to keep hunger at bay.
- Put your meals on a plate or in a bowl and sit down to enjoy your meal.
EAT ACROSS THE RAINBOW – enjoy fruits and vegetables in a rainbow of colours to ensure you are getting a good range of nutrients.
And finally when you go out to eat be mindful of your portion sizes. Just because the restaurant serves up a giant plate full of food does not mean you have to eat it all at once. You could just leave it. You could ask for a take away container and eat the leftover for another meal. Or if your husband / partner is like mine, tall skinny with hollow legs and can eat anything without gaining weight, just ask them if they would like to finish off your plate!
WHAT I REALLY WANT TO POINT OUT HERE IS THAT WE ARE NOT ALL MEANT TO BE SUPER SKINNY SUPER MODELS. WE ARE UNIQUE. WE ARE WOMEN MEANT TO HAVE CURVES. WE ARE NOT AIMING FOR PERFECTION. OUR AGES ARE ALL DIFFERENT SO BE REALISTIC ABOUT YOUR SHAPE.
AND MOST OF ALL BE HAPPY. DON’T LIVE YOUR LIFE WISHING YOU WERE SOMEONE ELSE. BE CONFIDENT. BE REAL. BE YOU.